mi6 confidential magazine
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $9.50 / €8.50 + P&P
issue 59, volume 15, apr 2021
As we enter the third year in which the 25th James Bond film was scheduled to be released, it’s a salient time to look back at how the franchise planned to stay alive during the last big hiatus in the early 1990s with a much-derided kids cartoon series.
This issue also reveals the artwork chosen to update M’s office in No Time To Die and how the series has used real-world paintings to convey character from the very beginning in Dr. No.
In This Issue
- Bond’s Britain the domestic locations used by Ian Fleming
- Worth the wait it is now possible to play GoldenEye 007 on Xbox 360s
- We will sock you a small British business got a life-changing email from EON
- Painting a picture famous paintings as they appear as plot devices, callbacks or signals of villainy
- James Bond Jr. a beginner’s guide
- SAS: Red Notice the spy thriller a decade in the making, debuts on Sky