mi6 confidential magazine
Order Now... For The Whole Year
Receive this issue immediately and save on the rest of the 2020 magazine season. Five magazines from £28 plus p&p.
Order 2020 Magazine Season »
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $9.50 / €8.50 + P&P
** This magazine ships from the UK or US.
issue 54, volume 14, may 2020
After a tumultuous journey, No Time To Die was finally on course for an April release: the marketing machine had roared into life with video content, long lead interviews, and a satisfying trailer campaign had stoked excitement. But nobody could have anticipated what was to happen next. COVID-19 has demanded massive changes to how we live, work and entertain ourselves. It has forced studios put many major releases on ice, with the 007 picture – controversially at first – leading the way in pushing its release back.
This issue we re-cap the incredible last few months and take a look at the career of No Time To Die’s rising star, Ana de Armas. We also catch up with twotime Bond director Martin Campbell as he talks exclusively about his return to Bond with Casino Royale, and make-up artist Paul Engelen touches on his long career with 007.
In This Issue
- Never Say Never - Martin Campbell reflects on his second 007 adventure
- A Road Not Travelled - In difficult times, Bond leads the way
- Back to Base-ics - The return of the classic villain’s lairs
- Rising Star Charts Ana De Armas’ road to No Time To Die
- If Looks Could Kill - Make-up artist Paul Engelen’s brushes with 007
- Where The Magic Comes From - Cameraman Alan Church back in the hot-seat
- Beyond Bond - The connections between Agatha Christie and James Bond