mi6 confidential magazine
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $10.00 / €8.50 + P&P
** This magazine ships from the UK or US.
issue 53, volume 13, nov 2019
2019 was a bumper year for James Bond film anniversaries, but none more poignant than the 50th year of On Her Majesty’s Secret Service. We are busy working on an upcoming special publication focused on the man at the center of it all, but in the meantime, we have collated original publicity materials from 1969 denoted by a star symbol to mark this auspicious occasion.
As our fifth and final issue of 2019 hits mailboxes when most readers will be starting to feel the winter chill, what better time to look back on 007’s snowy escapades over the years? We also retrace Bond’s literary pursuit of ‘Goldfinger’ through France and Switzerland. A fitting way to end the year, back in the country where Blofeld hosted his Angels of Death.
In This Issue
- OHMSS 50th - Original 1969 publicity materials...
- Launching A New James Bond - George Lazenby is revealed
- New Bond Nemesis - Telly Savalas as Blofeld
- Diana and a dress designed for drowning
- See You Back At The Lodge - 007’s frozen escapades
- On Goldfinger’s Trail - Retracing the literary Bond’s drive
- Beyond Bond - Lazenby’s cameo in U.N.C.L.E.