mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 23, volume 7, december 2013
One could be forgiven for thinking that a year following up the franchise’s 50th anniversary would be a quiet one. But there was still a lot to celebrate, what with the release of 'Solo', milestones for Octopussy, From Russia With Love, and two more rounding out the year: Live And Let Die’s 40th anniversary and 100 years of the Aston Martin badge.
This issue celebrates both in equal measure, including a discussion with the Saltzman children about their father and his work on Live And Let Die, an exhaustive history of the bond between 007 and Aston Martin, Peter Lamont's adventures on location in Louisiana and New York, and the story of a unique car that could well have inspired Ian Fleming.
In This Issue
- Becoming Bond - Sir Roger Moore reflects on his casting and time as 007
- No Kind Of Doomsday Machine - Hilary & Steven Saltzman celebrate Harry's work
- In Deep Water - Peter Lamont recounts recceing and shooting Live And Let Die
- A Perfect Match - On the bond between 007 & Aston Martin throughout the decades
- Origins Of The Aston - A rare Aston Martin that may have inspired Ian Fleming
- On The Trail Of 007 - Retracing 007’s route through Kent countryside in 'Moonraker'
- Boyd Is Bond - A report from the star-studded launch of the new book, 'Solo'
- The Bond Connection - Reliving the on-screen espionage of Saltzman's Harry Palmer