mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 22, volume 7, september 2013
Take a journey back to James Bond’s sophomore outing with this special collectors issue of MI6 Confidential, celebrating the second 007 film, "From Russia With Love", as it marks its 50th anniversary in 2013.
With double the budget of the debut outing and filming commencing before "Dr. No" was released in the USA, this issue is a fascinating snapshot in time just before Bond Fever took over the world.
In This Issue
- The Unkillable James Bond 007
- Putting The Phosphorus on the Bosphorus
- Honey Trap - Alluring Daniela Bianchi as Tatiana
- Close Quarters - Filming The Claustrophobic Train Fight
- Authority On Espionage - Fleming Draws on Real Life Scenarios
- You Are Requested At Once - Recreating a Crippling Chess Move
- It Never Pays To Linger On The Past
- Plus... A Dozen Vintage Press Featurettes