mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 21, volume 7, july 2013
Thirty years ago 007 roared onto our screens in Roger Moore’s sixth 007 adventure, "Octopussy". Time has flown by since the release of this unsung hero of the Bond canon, and accordingly, we sought out dozens of cast and crew members to reflect on this intricate and undeniably exotic Bond classic.
This issue features in-depth, exclusive discussions with Octopussy's primary cast and crew – notably director John Glen, co-star Maud Adams, villain Kabir Bedi, and a crew roundtable that includes Peter Lamont, Arthur Wooster, and more! To top it off, we welcome contributions from Sir Roger Moore, Vijay Amritraj, Kristina Wayborn, and the wonderful supporting cast of Bond’s lucky 13th adventure.
In This Issue
- Exclusive - Foreword by Sir Roger Moore
- Tip Of The Tentacle - The evolution of the "Octopussy" screenplay
- All In A Day's Work - Director John Glen on scripting, casting and location scouting
- Forever Bonded - Two-time co-star Maud Adams on the Bond girl legacy
- Behind The Camera - Bond alumni share memories from the pre- and post-production
- From Sweden With Love - Kristina Wayborn reveals a cheeky story or two from the set
- Silent No Longer - Kabir Bedi recalls facing off against 007 in his native India
- Remembering Octopussy - Cast and crew celebrate 30 years of Bond’s 13th adventure
- The Bond Connection - When U.N.C.L.E. returned after 15 years off the air