mi6 confidential magazine
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $9.50 / €8.50 + P&P
* Amazon Checkout is available to US/UK customers.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 43, volume 11, december 2017
Twice is the only way to live, and this year marks the 50th anniversary of ‘the big one.’ Following up the record-breaking success of Thunderball was always going to be a daunting task, so EON Productions brought in a fresh director to the series who would go on to make three Bond pictures on the biggest scale imaginable. It’s with great sadness that the Karin Dor interview published her was her last, as the German actress passed away in November.
Also in this issue we take an in-depth look at the You Only Live Twice-inspired treatment that was developed for what would have been Timothy Dalton’s third 007 outing.
In This Issue
- Double Trouble - The story of two Japanese Bond Girls who walked away from fame
- Karin Dor - The late German Bond Girl in her final interview
- Reunion With Death - You Only Live Twice inspired an unused script for Timothy Dalton
- Bigger Bangs - Dubbing editor Norman Wanstall reflects on his final Bond film
- Abandon The Controls - Renowned restaurateur Michael Chow remembers his brush with 007
- Beyond Bond - Director Matthew Vaughn talks Kingsman: The Golden Circle