mi6 confidential magazine
Order Now... For The Whole Year
Receive this issue immediately and save on the rest of the 2017 magazine season. Five magazines from £28 plus p&p.
Order 2017 Magazine Season »
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $10.00 / €8.50 + P&P
* Amazon Checkout is available to US/UK customers.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 39, volume 11, april 2017
Take a deep dive into the rich and complex history of Thunderball, the self-crowned ‘biggest Bond of all.’ Synonymous with ‘Bondmania’, the film’s preproduction has a long, tangled history and lasting consequences for the franchise. In this issue we revisit the drafting with an insightful look back at the various script revisions before Thunderball went into production, test the waters of the censor’s sensibilities and host a rarely seen suite of retrospective interviews with the principal cast and crew.
In This Issue
- Beneath The Surface - The scripting of Thunderball
- A Modern Mythology - Producers interviewed on the brink of Bondmania
- In Their Own Words - Cast and crew reflect on the biggest Bond of all
- Sex & Sadism For All The Family - Thunderball was cut to meet censor’s standards
- Passion Project - Meet the designer behind Vesper’s iconic Love Knot
- Geopolitics & Genders - The globalism and masculinism of 007 explored
- Local Hero - Bond gave Panamanian actor Jaime Newball his Hollywood debut
- The Bond Connection - Berlin Station is a taught TV thriller from writer Olen Steinhauer