mi6 confidential magazine
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $10.00 / €8.50 + P&P
* Amazon Checkout is available to US/UK customers.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 32, volume 9, october 2015
Sam Mendes had a particular vision for a car chase through the streets of Rome. It’s the dead of night, the streets are clear and two spectacular hyper- cars are going head to head. In this issue we meet the team who brought that vision to life: the 300-strong SPECTRE second unit, headed by Alexander Witt. We also recount the little-known story of Donald Westlake, author and screenwriter who drafted a treatment for Bond 18; cast a look back at the Key West shoot for Licence To Kill with rare photos and artwork, and celebrate the biggest Bond of all, Thunderball, as 2015 marks its 50th anniversary.
In This Issue
- Eternal Raceway - Behind the scenes with the SPECTRE second unit
- Fall of the City - Author Donald Westlake and his Bond 18 treatment
- Licence To Kill - An original 1989 report from the set
- Bond on Set - Rare photos from the Licence To Kill Key West shoot
- The Biggest Bond of All - Thunderball took 007 to new heights and great depths
- Down Under - A conversation with underwater action director Ricou Browning
- The Real Shrublands - When Ian Fleming checked into health farm Enton Hall
- The Bond Connection - Spooks: The Greater Good brings MI5 to the big screen