mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon Checkout is available to US/UK customers.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 24, volume 8, february 2014
All cinematic icons have their backroom stalwarts, and this issue pays homage to four of them. The screenwriting duo, Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, writers of the five most recent adventures talk candidly about their years with Bond; Mark Mawston recalls a meeting with esteemed composer, John Barry; and we caught up with director John Glen for an exclusive interview, touching on all elements of his career.
Other features in this issue help it to truly span the length and breadth of Bond’s 50 years, with features on the American girls from the '80s and '90s, and a look at the audience reaction to Daniel Craig’s grittier Bond of the new millennium.
In This Issue
- Scripting Bond - Purvis & Wade reflect on their time with Bond in an exclusive interview
- Forty Years In Film - Director John Glen recalls his rise through the ranks of 007 filmmakers
- Licence to Thrill - How Carey Lowell & Talisa Soto were cast opposite Timothy Dalton
- Not Exactly Rocket Science - Denise Richards shares her experiences shooting in the UK
- Best of Barry - Just some of the highlights of John Barry’s soundtracks for Bond
- Unexpected Sex, Violence & Bad Language - How the public reacted to a grittier 007
- How To Eat Like James Bond - A study of James Bond's diet, and some recipes to follow
- The Bond Connection - Behind the scenes with the production team of 'Fleming'