mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* We have detected you are not ordering from a country to which we can offer Amazon checkout. We currently only checkout via Amazon to customers in the US. If you are trying to ship an item to either location but cannot see the Amazon checkout button above, please contact us.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 19, volume 7, january 2013
Whilst pundits' predictions of Skyfall's success definitely rang true, the 23rd Bond adventure surely surpassed even the most optimistic auspices, both in terms of substance, and box office success. This issue celebrates that success, with a look at the global promotion and Royal World Premiere, and we turn back the clock to pre-production as screenwriters Neal Purvis and Robert Wade describe the genesis of the Skyfall screenplay in an exclusive interview.
We also chat to Gregg Wilson - associate producer and son of Michael G. Wilson - about his bond with the franchise. Finally, as Skyfall marks something of a fresh beginning for 007, the issue would not be complete without meeting the new Miss Moneypenny, Naomie Harris, and a celebration of Judi Dench's 17-year run as 'M'.
In This Issue
- Bonding With Britain - Exclusive interview with screenwriters Neal Purvis & Robert Wade
- World Premiere - MI6 reports from the biggest Bond premiere yet
- Around The World With Skyfall - Following the cast & crew on their truly global junket
- All In The Family - Associate producer Gregg Wilson on his bond with the franchise
- A Close Shave - How Naomie Harris is making Miss Eve Moneypenny her own
- Swan Song - Celebrating the 17-year, 7 film legacy of Dame Judi Dench's 'M'
- James Bond Ski School - Demystifying some of the skiing jargon used by 007's creator
- The Bond Connection - Examines the life and work of spymaster-cum-novelist John le Carré