mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 1, volume 1, october 2007
From the first novel “Casino Royale” by Ian Fleming published in 1953, to the block-buster movie adaptation in 2006 starring Daniel Craig, 007 has become one of the most popular franchises worldwide. Packed with an arsenal of fascinating features and eye-popping visuals, whether your passion is with the books, comics, games, music or films, MI6 Declassified will satisfy your appetite for all aspects of the Bond canon.
NB: In 2011 MI6 Declassified was renamed MI6 Confidential.
In This Issue
- Behind the scenes of Casino Royale's action sequences
- On location with Gary Powell & Alexander Witt and the second unit
- Coverage of the You Only Live Twice premiere for its 40th Anniversary
- A tribute to John McLusky, the creator of the face of James Bond
- Author Charlie Higson reflects on Young Bond’s early adventures
- A look inside the Sideshow Studio and their James Bond figures
- Digitizing the new generation of Bond Girls for From Russia With Love
- Michael Madsen talks about his role as Falco in Die Another Day