mi6 confidential magazine
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $9.50 / €8.50 + P&P
reloaded B, december 2012
Catch up on a selection of articles from the 'MI6 Declassified' era with this volume of archived material.
We've received numerous requests for the collectible and rare MI6 Declassified back issues to be reprinted, but our promise to the readers has always been the same: the issues are limited edition collectible magazines and will never be reprinted in full. However, we are proud to present a way that you can catch up on Declassified content, even if you missed purchasing the magazine in its original form. MI6 Reloaded features a selection of articles first printed in MI6 Declassified between 2007 and 2010, in their original layouts.
The specially selected articles within this compendium edition were originally published in issue 1-3 of MI6 Declassified. The content has been reproduced for the benefit of readers who missed those issues.
NB: In 2011 MI6 Declassified was renamed MI6 Confidential.
In This Issue
- James Bond's Mirror Image - An exclusive interview with actor Robert Davi
- Tanker Chase - Second unit director Arthur Wooster reflects on the climax of "Licence To Kill"
- High Kicks with Sir Roger Moore - Training and filming the kung fu stunt scenes
- For King And Country - An exclusive interview with author Charlie Higson
- Come In 007, Your Time Is Up - Sarah Donohue on breaking boats and waves
- James Bond's DB5 - The curious history of the most famous car in the world
- Designing O.H.M.S.S. - Syd Cain recollects creating Blofeld's mountain lair
- Beyond Bond - Raymond chandler speaks with Ian Fleming