mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 7, volume 3, march 2010
George Lazenby's one-off outing, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", is one of the most loved adventures in the Bond canon by today's fans. As the movie celebrates its 40th anniversary, what better time to pay tribute to the late director Peter Hunt, go behind the scenes with production designer Syd Cain and take an in-depth look at the film's history.
This issue also includes a special feature on "The World Is Not Enough" boat chase and a discussion with writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. Complete with many rare photographs, MI6 Declassified #7 is not to be missed!
NB: In 2011 MI6 Declassified was renamed MI6 Confidential.
In This Issue
- Making On Her Majesty's Secret Service - an historical account 40 years on
- "Happy As A Sand Boy" - a tribute to director Peter Hunt
- Production Designer Syd Cain on creating Blofeld's mountain lair
- Tracing back 007's literary journey in O.H.M.S.S.
- Come In 007, Your Time Is Up - Sarah Donohue on breaking boats and waves
- Writing The World is Not Enough - Neal Purvis and Robert Wade reveal all
- Behind the scenes of EA's second generation shooter "NightFire"
- Raymond Chandler speaks with Ian Fleming in The Bond Connection