mi6 confidential magazine
Order Now... For The Whole Year
Receive this issue immediately and save on the rest of the 2021 magazine season. Five magazines from £28 plus p&p.
Order 2021 Magazine Season »
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $9.50 / €8.50 + P&P
issue 62, volume 15, oct 2021
It seems like a lifetime ago that we were covering the release of the previous James Bond film, way back in 2015. Over the past six years the world has changed – even in the fictional landscape of James Bond it has been so long that the character is now enjoying retirement after leaving active service with MI6. But the time has come. No Time To Die is here.
This is a bumper issue filled with a host of publicity materials kindly given to us to share with you. By the time this is in your hands, you will probably have seen No Time To Die or will be just about to, and we’ll be entering into the post-Daniel Craig era. But before we head off into the unknown, let’s enjoy this 25th adventure and savour Craig’s swansong. We’ll be back next issue with reporting from the premiere and events around the world.
In This Issue
- Action the stunt and effects teams talk fights, chases, and explosions
- Locations from Norway to the Faroe Islands via Italy and London
- Costumes designer Suttirat Anne Larlarb on Bond fashion
- Designing Bond how the look of the film reaches back to the past
- Characters meet the fresh and familiar faces of the film
- Dr Noh creating Safin’s creepy mask