mi6 confidential magazine
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $9.50 / €8.50 + P&P
issue 56, volume 14, september 2020
Take a journey back to James Bond’s third outing with this special collector’s issue of MI6 Confidential, celebrating Goldfinger.
Collected amongst these pages are original press materials used to promote the film and lure audiences to cinemas back in 1964. With a new director overseeing an increased budget, this issue is a fascinating snapshot in time just as Bondmania took over the world and Goldfinger became a commercial and critical success securing 007 and EON Productions’ place in the history books.
In This Issue
- Sadism for the Family - Sean Connery interview
- A Roll in the Hay - Honor Blackman interview
- Plus fascinating contemporary publicity features:
- Dead Weight
- Goldfinger: Most Elaborate Production of James Bond Adventure
- How to Win at Golf – By Cheating
- Honor + Sean = Double Dynamite