mi6 confidential magazine
Order Now... For The Whole Year
Receive this issue immediately and save on the rest of the 2019 magazine season. Five magazines from £28 plus p&p.
Order 2019 Magazine Season »
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $9.50 / €8.50 + P&P
** This magazine ships from the UK or US.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 51, volume 13, jul 2019
Bond 25 kicked off principal photography with a meet-the-cast style simulcast from the place where 007 was born: Fleming’s Goldeneye estate. The road to production for Bond 25 was rocky to say the least, but a strong, young cast and some beautiful backdrops – including Matera (Italy), Nittedal (Norway), & the northern coast of Jamaica – promise a diverse and colourful fifth adventure for Daniel Craig. A Royal visit to Pinewood Studios gave the production a much needed media boost in June.
This issue we celebrate Bond’s Jamaican roots, with a look at Fleming’s relationship with the island nation and the past occasions that Jamaica hosted filming for EON. We also meet the props masters painstakingly making SPECTRE replicas.
In This Issue
- Bond 25 Begins - The kick-off event in Jamaica
- Bond 25 Timeline - Charting the road to production
- Home Away From Home - Ian Fleming and Jamaica
- Time Tunnel - When Bond visited Jamaica for Live and Let Die and Dr. No
- Royal Return - Prince Charles visits the set of Bond 25
- Bond Ingredients - How the ‘Bondian formula’ evolves through the years
- Beyond Bond - Two early 20th century authors with parallels to Ian Fleming