mi6 confidential magazine
This text-rich, full colour magazine is shipping worldwide for: £7.00 / $9.50 / €8.50 + P&P
issue 47, volume 12, october 2018
Diamonds Are Forever is a unique entry in the series for many reasons, perhaps most notably as it is the only film to be book-ended by two different James Bond actors. It was an unstable time for the franchise, and despite Sean Connery thinking the film had one of the best scripts (his opinion may have been swayed by the record payday he was to receive), it had a particularly nasty tone throughout that would not be seen again until Licence To Kill some 18 years later.
In this issue, the henchman and heavies of Diamonds reflect on their time with Connery and fond memories of filming. We also go behind the scenes with the latest, collectible Bond figures, dive into the ‘Casino Royale’ graphic novel from Dynamite, and celebrate the opening of 007 Elements at the peak of Gaislachkogl Mountain in Sölden.
In This Issue
- Learning From The Masters - Putter Smith and Bruce Glover reminisce
- I Got A Brotha - Slumber Inc's Sid Haig in conversation
- A Glowing Tribute - Michael Valente remembers his first screen role
- Diamond Gallery - Curious and rare behind the scenes photos
- Scratching The Surface - The men behind the new Casino Royale graphic novel
- In The Elements - The new SPECTRE-inspired Bond exhibition
- Beyond Bond - Christopher McQuarrie talks Mission: Impossible