mi6 confidential magazine
Issue doesn't exist
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
issue 4, volume 2, october 2008
Was it possible to squeeze in 007 star Daniel Craig, director Marc Forster, and producers Michael G. Wilson & Barbara Broccoli all talking about the 22nd James Bond adventure in to a regular issue? No! Which is why MI6 Declassified issue #4 is an extended special edition that includes an in-depth look behind the scenes of the new film, crammed with exclusive photographs you won't see anywhere else. Along with features on the villain, girls, and tie-in videogame, you'll come to regard this issue of MI6 Declassified as your companion to Quantum of Solace.
NB: In 2011 MI6 Declassified was renamed MI6 Confidential.
In This Issue
- Go behind the scenes of Quantum of Solace with exclusive photographs
- Extensive production guide covering six countries over 103 days
- Daniel Craig and Marc Forster discuss making the 22nd adventure
- Introducing Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton as the new Bond Girls
- Daniel Craig and Mathieu Amalric talk about their characters' relationship
- Conversation with producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli
- Activision lift the lid on how they produced the new 007 videogame
- Five authors dissect Ian Fleming's creation: 007's past, present and future