mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 4, volume 2, october 2008
Was it possible to squeeze in 007 star Daniel Craig, director Marc Forster, and producers Michael G. Wilson & Barbara Broccoli all talking about the 22nd James Bond adventure in to a regular issue? No! Which is why MI6 Declassified issue #4 is an extended special edition that includes an in-depth look behind the scenes of the new film, crammed with exclusive photographs you won't see anywhere else. Along with features on the villain, girls, and tie-in videogame, you'll come to regard this issue of MI6 Declassified as your companion to Quantum of Solace.
NB: In 2011 MI6 Declassified was renamed MI6 Confidential.
In This Issue
- Go behind the scenes of Quantum of Solace with exclusive photographs
- Extensive production guide covering six countries over 103 days
- Daniel Craig and Marc Forster discuss making the 22nd adventure
- Introducing Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Arterton as the new Bond Girls
- Daniel Craig and Mathieu Amalric talk about their characters' relationship
- Conversation with producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli
- Activision lift the lid on how they produced the new 007 videogame
- Five authors dissect Ian Fleming's creation: 007's past, present and future