mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 25, volume 7, april 2014
Action and animation is the predominant theme of this issue as we have an exclusive in-depth interview with action unit supremo Vic Armstrong, talk to the stunt team behind the fiery climax to Licence To Kill, uncover the secret history of the often overlooked spin-off James Bond Jr. and celebrate the successful spy series Archer with the cast and crew. Oh, and we also chatted to two of the Bond girls from Diamonds Are Forever.
In This Issue
- Doubling 007 - Vic Armstrong took 007 to new heights as stunt double & coordinator
- Fire And Fury - Stunt performers for Licence To Kill discuss the spectacular climax
- James Bond Jr - The secret history of the TV animated series spin-off
- The Man Who Green Lit Bond - An exclusive conversation with UA’s David Picker
- The Cars of Ian Fleming - A look at the 007 author’s taste in personal motors
- Bond Bound - Lana Wood recalls her time with Sean Connery on Diamonds Are Forever
- London Calling - Unveiling the Bond in Motion exhibition in the British capital
- The Bond Connection - The cast and creative team talk about their TV spy-spoof, Archer