mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 18, volume 6, october 2012
We undeniably have a classic in the making on our hands in the form of Skyfall. To celebrate the release of the 23rd adventure, MI6 Confidential takes you behind the scenes of the shoot with an exhaustive account of the production.
Also in this issue, Daniel Craig gives MI6 a candid interview about his role both on screen and off and Sam Mendes comments on the return of some of the classic Bond elements. Rounding out the coverage are interviews with Javier Bardem, the producers, and the new Bond girl Bérénice Marlohe.
In This Issue
- Daniel Craig Interview - The 007 star talks about "Skyfall" and the future of Bond
- Bringing Bond Home - An exhaustive account of the making of the 23rd Bond film
- Classic Ingredients - Director Sam Mendes shares some of the classic "Skyfall" Bond moments
- You Naughty Boy - Bérénice Marlohe reflects on her relationship with 007
- Are You Sitting Comfortably? - Javier Bardem dissects his creepy character
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants - Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli on the 007 legacy
- Everything or Nothing - The Saltzman & Broccoli families unite to celebrate 50 years of Bond
- The Bond Connection - Celebrating Harry Saltzman's lesser known pre-Bond productions