mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 13, volume 5, january 2012
Whether it be early conceptual artwork, the production design of sets and gadgets, poster campaigns, or bringing a literary character to life, James Bond's world owes a lot to the many creative processes and talented people who have contributed over the decades.
This special issue features a few snapshots of those elements from the films, books, games and comics - including a lot of rare imagery taken from the archives that fans may not have seen before - and celebrates some of the lives of those who made their mark on the visual experience of 007.
In This Issue
- Larger Than Life - A look back at the career of production designer Sir Ken Adam
- A Life Through the Lens - Memoirs of the late cinematographer Alan Hume
- Visualising Young Bond - How artist Kev Walker brought the character to life
- Classic Posters - Uncovering some of the rare artwork from the Sean Connery era
- Beauty and Death - The life and style of cover designer Richard Chopping
- From Russia With Ink - The journey of the most prolific 007 comic artist, Yaroslav Horak
- Location Concepts - Rare early designs from EA's 'Everything or Nothing'
- The Bond Connection - The Mission: Impossible team divulge the gadget secrets of 'Ghost Protocol'