mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 12, volume 4, november 2011
The waiting is over. James Bond 23 is in production. Skyfall is coming... MI6 Confidential attended the official press conference in London to gather the intel and soak up the atmosphere.
As well as the 50th anniversary, Skyfall will mark the longest gap between 007 adventures without a change of actor in the leading role. Will the extra time crafting the script, organising the crew, scouting the locations and assembling the cast pay off? Fans around the world have one year until they find out.
In This Issue
- Bond With A Capital B - Complete coverage of the "Skyfall" press conference in London
- Skyfall Timeline - Tracking all the pre-production rumours and milestones
- Selling Diamonds - How marketing helped Bond re-conquer American audiences
- From SPECTRE To Stromberg - The evolution of "The Spy Who Loved Me" shooting script
- Bonding With Kingsley Amis - A look back at the author's career and fascination with 007
- The Genesis of Colonel Sun - How the first 007 continuation novel came about
- Agent Under Fire - A look back at the best-selling 2001 game from Electronic Arts
- The Bond Connection - Designing the anti-Bond period piece "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"