mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 11, volume 4, september 2011
It frequently tops fan polls, is cited as the best Ian Fleming film adaptation, and named his favourite by Sean Connery, but it is often forgotten that "From Russia With Love" was one of the most troubled productions in the 007 series. This issue showcases rarely seen photographs from the set and charts how director Terence Young managed to hold it all together through near-misses, accidents, cancelled locations and delays.
Keeping with the 'Bond On Set' theme, we also go behind the scenes of the ice palace car chase and hovercraft stunts from "Die Another Day" with all-access photographs and firsthand accounts from those who made it possible. Rounding out Issue #11 of MI6 Confidential - the James Bond magazine - is an exclusive interview with thriller writer Jeffery Deaver as he declassifies the secrets behind the 'Carte Blanche' continuation novel.
In This Issue
- Bond On Set - Rare images from the set and an exhaustive account of the "From Russia With Love" production history
- Jeffery Deaver explains his successful 'Carte Blanche' recipe in an exclusive interview
- On Thin Ice - Behind the scenes of "Die Another Day" with stunt driver George Cottle
- GoldenEye 007 Reloaded - An exclusive interview with the producer of this year's Bond game for Xbox 360 and PS3
- Dr. No Showcase - Breathing new life into the classic 1963 comic
- Composing Blood Stone - Richard Jacques talks one on one about creating the Bond sound
- The Bond Connection - Rowan Atkinson and director Oliver Parker talk Johnny English Reborn
- The Last Word - Richard Kiel recalls his three run-ins with James Bond