mi6 confidential magazine
We are out of stock of this issue or bundle.
* Amazon checkout is not available for this product.
** All magazines shipped from the UK.
Thank you for your payment, your transaction ID is:
Choose Your Country or Region
issue 10, volume 4, may 2011
With the tabloid press railing against his selection and criticizing his suitability as the new James Bond on an almost daily basis, and the producers making the bold step of resetting the character back to the start of his career, the stakes could not have been higher for the release of "Casino Royale" and Daniel Craig's debut as 007.
As well as rounding up interviews with the on-screen villains, Issue #10 of MI6 Confidential - the leading James Bond magazine - focuses on some of the aspects of the critically-acclaimed production that are often overlooked: pre-visualization, production design, scoring, special effects, costume design and the publicity machine that made sure everyone knew 'Bond was back!'
In This Issue
- Bay Area Bonding - Tracking "A View To A Kill" around famous San Francisco landmarks
- James Bond's France - Searching for the real Casino Royale
- 'Card Sense' Jimmy Bond - A look back at the 1954 Casino Royale live teleplay on CBS
- That Sinking Feeling - Peter Lamont and Chris Corbould on recreating Venice
- Rogues Gallery - Interviews with the villains of Casino Royale: Mads Mikkelsen, Jesper Christensen and Clemens Schick
- Between Script & Screen - Before the cameras roll, storyboard artist Martin Asbury reveals his 'pre-vis' magic
- Scoring Casino Royale - Composer David Arnold talks about the score and Bond theme deconstruction
- Dressing 007 - Costume designer Lindy Hemming explains the new look for a new Bond
- Around The World With Casino Royale - How the worldwide publicity machine boosted Bond at the box-office
- Age of Heroes - Sean Bean discusses his new WWII film based on Ian Fleming's 30 Commando Unit
- The Last Word - Director Martin Campbell on shooting the intricate poker sequence